[Testtools] Adding new Cbc branch to nightly builds

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Mon Nov 9 05:15:05 EST 2009

Hi Stefan:

> Why is this a clean solution?

Two things, which is why I created the separate project.

1) For PROJECT_EMAIL_ADDRS John Forrest is listed as the project
manager. Do we want him to get emails if something goes wrong with the
branch of Cbc?  I thought perhaps no.

2) If you look in NBProjectConfig.py there is a special feature for the
unitTest for a regular Cbc run.

But sure just doing

  { 'SvnVersion': 'branches/reeng', 'OptLevel': 'Default',
  'Distribute': 'No', 'ThirdParty':'Allowed', 'AdditionalConfigOptions':
  '--enable-parallel'}

will work, but won't John get an email if something goes wrong?

Cheers

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research