[Symphony] unable to configure with pvm

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 24 09:47:24 EDT 2010

I take it from your subsequent e-mail that you succeeded in solving
this problem. If so, it would be helpful to others if you could post
your solution. Apparently, the problem is that the PVM header files
were not installed in a standard location. If you can find out where
they are installed, we can try to help if you still need it.

Cheers,

Ted