[Symphony] Welcome to the "Symphony" mailing list

hussin hassen husalihas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 21:57:25 EDT 2009

Hello ,

I am a new "symphony" user.
I am working on a research project where I have to use and implement a free source code to solve MILP problem. I am using Windows XP , 32 BIT LAPTOP. I have downloaded Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008.
The instructions, as I understood, says to download (symphony-5.1.10-win32-msvc6.zip)? is that correct?
But I couldn't locate that version. The best I found is version 5.1.1 . Are they the same?

Thanks

husalihas