[Symphony] Updating constraints in Symphony: a newbie question [C1]

Bernard KAPLAN bernard.kaplan at sgcib.com
Fri Jun 19 04:13:09 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm new to Symphony and want to test whether it can be a good alternative
to either lpsolve or glpk to my (small) problem in terms of performance.

I'd like to know how to update elements in the constraint matrix once the
problem has be constructed.
So far I've been looking in the documentation but couldn't find the
answer. I've only found methods to add or remove rows and columns, method
to access the data but none to modify them.

Thanks,

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.