[Symphony] Linking problems..

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Jul 8 10:38:42 EDT 2009

Each COIN project has a file
/usr/share/doc/coin/ProjName/ProjName_addlibs.txt that contains
exactly what you need to add to the link line whenever you link with
that project. These can be used to create the proper link line
automatically.

Take a look at the Makefile in the SYMPHONY/Examples subdirectory in
your build directory. The libraries you need to add are in the LIBS
variable, which is set someting like this:

LIBS += -lOsi -lCoinUtils `cat
/home/ted/SYMPHONY/build/lib/../share/doc/coin/Osi/osi_addlibs.txt`
`cat /home/ted/SYMPHONY/build/lib/../share/doc/coin/CoinUtils/coinutils_addlibs.txt`
$(ADDLIBS)

Does that make sense? I would start with the Example Makefile and
modify for your own purposes.

Cheers,

Ted