[Symphony] Linking problems..

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Wed Jul 8 06:36:16 EDT 2009

Antonello,

Symphony, if the default configuration is used, depends on other Coin
projects: CoinUtils, Cgl, Clp, Osi and OsiClp. So, you also need to add
their corresponding libraries which are already installed to /usr/lib in
your case.

Menal.

Menal Guzelsoy
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial and Systems Engineering Dept.
Lehigh University
1610 4620455