[Coin-symphony] Error in make test

Goehring lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Wed Dec 20 04:57:12 EST 2006

Hi Ted,

thank you for the information.

make test after configure --enable-debug runs fine. All tests passed.

Cheers,

Lutz

--
Lutz Göhring
Scientific Assistant

with Prof. Thomas Berger
Josef G. Knoll Visiting Professorship for Development Research
Institute for Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics
and Subtropics,
University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart

e-mail: lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Tel.: +49-711-459-23615