[Coin-symphony] Error in make test

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sun Dec 17 13:33:34 EST 2006

Hi Lutz,

I just updated my checkout of stable/5.1 and the unit test ran perfectly
in Linux, so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you provide some more
information about your platform, specifically your operating system,
compiler, and compiler version number? Also, can you send the config.log
file from your build? We have put a good amount of effort lately into
making sure the unit test executes properly on all systems, so I'm sorry
to hear you are having trouble. I don't think this is an indication that
SYMPHONY itself is unstable, but we should get to the bottom of it.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs