[Coin-symphony] Error in make test

Goehring lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Sat Dec 16 12:19:52 EST 2006

Hello all,

I want to report an error in the make install routine.
I downloaded and installed SYMPHONY-5.1 successfully. But using
make install produced an error. So I just downloaded updated with svn
the to the most recent version. make install still produces the
followning error:

>make test
gzip -d -c stocfor2.mps.gz > stocfor2.mps
gzip -d -c tuff.mps.gz > tuff.mps
gzip -d -c vtpbase.mps.gz > vtpbase.mps
gzip -d -c wood1p.mps.gz > wood1p.mps
gzip -d -c woodw.mps.gz > woodw.mps
make[3]: Leaving directory `/afs/uni-
hohenheim.de/project/mas/Users/lgoehrin/SYMPHONY-5.1/Data/Netlib'
./unitTest
Testing OsiRowCut with OsiSymSolverInterface
Coin0001I At line 29 NAME          EXAMPLE
Coin0001I At line 30 ROWS
Coin0001I At line 37 COLUMNS
Coin0001I At line 55 RHS
Coin0001I At line 61 RANGES
Coin0001I At line 64 BOUNDS
Coin0001I At line 70 ENDATA
Coin0002I Problem EXAMPLE has 5 rows, 8 columns and 14 elements
Coin0008I EXAMPLE read with 0 errors
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'CoinError'
make[2]: *** [test] Aborted
make[2]: Leaving directory `/afs/uni-
hohenheim.de/project/mas/Users/lgoehrin/SYMPHONY-5.1/SYMPHONY/test'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/afs/uni-
hohenheim.de/project/mas/Users/lgoehrin/SYMPHONY-5.1/SYMPHONY'
make: *** [test] Error 2
lgoehrin at mas04:SYMPHONY-5.1 >

Does this has any effect on SYMPHONY's stability?

Best,

Lutz

--
Lutz Göhring
Scientific Assistant

with Prof. Thomas Berger
Josef G. Knoll Visiting Professorship for Development Research
Institute for Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics
and Subtropics,
University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart

e-mail: lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Tel.: +49-711-459-23615