[Coin-symphony] Using Symphony with GLPK-4.8

ZT roosty_z at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 07:44:36 EDT 2005

Hello,

here is the deal:
im using GLPK for solving a large LP from a large MPS
file.it works fine, but now i want to implement mixed
integer solving, using Symphony's branch-and-cut
method. i downloaded the source code files, but
installation procedure is somewhat confusing. im using
BC++, is it possible to compile symphony with this?
all i want to do is make a library file(like in GLPK),
that i would use together with headers, in my
programm. could someone give me step by step
instruction, please? im sorry, but i didnt find the
answer to my questions in the symphony archives.

thanks, bye