[Coin-symphony] Odd hole inequalities

Eligijus Kubilinskas eligijus.kubilinskas at telecom.lth.se
Thu Mar 17 03:16:33 EST 2005

Hello,

Thank you for the answers to the previous questions.
Regarding Odd hole inequalities, you wrote that they are used
automatically by Symphony. However, in the matching example by Michael
Trick the number of B&B nodes is reduced by explicitly including Odd
Hole cuts. Why?

Thank you in advance for the answer!
Eligijus