[Coin-symphony] now my code is being called, but

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Feb 24 17:57:53 EST 2005

I know not what other horrors might await me if I use
my own make files.

It took me a while to find the APPL_OSI_CLP directory.
I don't remember how I learned to define HAS_RANDOM.
Failing to define D__OSI_CLP__ actually
produced an informative error message.
Having to  -DCOMPILE_IN_CG -DCOMPILE_IN_LP -DCOMPILE_IN_TM
shouldn't have been a surprise, but it took me a couple
core dumps before I discovered the necessity.

Symphony is filthy with structures whose sizes are controlled by ifdefs.
Documentation on how they are controlled would be good.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them