[Coin-symphony] Why aren't my functions being called?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Feb 24 14:10:10 EST 2005

My first effort at a crude TSP solver was done by
editing a parallel copy of the USER subdirectory.
Not all went well, but I got a solver that worked.

Working outside the SYMPHONY tree has not gone so well.
Some of my functions are not being called:
user_find_cuts, user_is_feasible, and user_display_solution.

I suspect that I need some more -D flags.
My makefile looks like this:
COIN=/disk2/people/hennebry/cointop/COIN
SYMPHONY=$(COIN)/SYMPHONY

CINCLUDES =  -I$(SYMPHONY)/include  -I$(COIN)/include -Iinclude

CDEFINES= -DRANGE_CHECK -DHAS_RANDOM -D__OSI_CLP__

CXXFLAGS = -g -O $(CINCLUDES) $(CDEFINES)

LIBS = -lsym -lCoin -lClp -lOsiClp -lOsi -lCgl

LDFLAGS := -L$(SYMPHONY)/lib/LINUX/OSI_CLP -L$(COIN)/lib
LDFLAGS += -Wl,-R$(SYMPHONY)/lib/LINUX/OSI_CLP,-R$(COIN)/lib

all: tsp5b

VPATH= src : obj

SRC=bfs.c dfs.c moresubcycling.c network.c \
    uif.c user_cg.c user_lp_branch.c user_lp.c \
    user_main.c user_master.c user_problem.c

OBJ=$(SRC:.c=.o)

%.o : %.c ; g++ -c -o obj/$(@F) $(CXXFLAGS) $<

tsp5b : $(OBJ)
	$(CXX) $(LDFLAGS) -o obj/$(@F) $^ $(LIBS)

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them