[Project-managers] BSP 2009 and changes to project management procedures

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 3 14:05:08 EDT 2009

Hmmm...If we got to choose between the current way and having the
releases as externals I would certainly go for the releases. But can
we have stables for externals? Or would we loose many of the benefits
that having releases as externals gives? I have not really thought
this through, I just thought I would float the idea...

--Laci