[Project-managers] BSP 2009 and changes to project management procedures

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Sat Jul 4 04:41:28 EDT 2009

Laci,

I had come to the same conclusion overnight.

I am going to make my trunk point to a stable version.  The stable version
itself should point to releases for externals.

That will mean that a trunk will not depend on totally untested stuff in
another trunk, but at least the code is thought okay for stable.  Also
pointing to a version would mean that I could update OsiClp in stable
without having to get Lou involved.

John