[Project-managers] Bug Squashing Party Pre-planning Telecon

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Jul 17 13:34:24 EDT 2008

I don't understand your rationale. If stable is close to trunk, why not
just work with trunk? Otherwise, you'll have to back port changes to
trunk anyway or else they'll be lost. You have to merge changes either
way, so why not work with trunk? Actually, I have reports that trunk Clp
is not working well at the moment (crashing), so it might be good to
work that out.

Cheers,

Ted