[Project-managers] Bug Squashing Party Pre-planning Telecon

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Jul 25 22:29:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As you all know, the now-annual bug squashing party will take place on
Monday and Tuesday of next week. The goals of this year's party are
listed here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/BugSquashingParty08

Please feel free to add more. As last year, we will be communicating via
IRC. Instructions for using IRC are on last year's event page (I will
transfer them to this year's sometime over the weekend):

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/BugSquashingParty

In anticipation of the event, I have created a directory stable/BSP for
each project that is a copy of the latest stable version. This is where
we have agreed to fix bugs. Of course, everything will eventually be
ported to trunk as well. To get the BSP versions of all the codes, you
will need to check out

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBInary/CoinAll/stable/BSP

I am currently building the codes on Linux to make sure there are no
obvious problems. If you have the chance to "pre-build before Monday on
other platforms, please do!

Most importantly, if you wish to be able to commit to the BSP
directories, i.e., to help fix bugs, please let me know your Trac user
name, as I will be adding the permissions for all participants on Sunday
night. If you did not participate last year, take a look at the
instructions from last year's party see the ground rules. Let me know if
you have questions and let's squash some bugs!

Cheers,

Ted

P.S. I probably won't be on-line again until Sunday night.
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor