[Project-managers] Re: [Coin-osi-devel] OSI trunk -> stable, Friday June 8th

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu May 31 13:55:05 EDT 2007

Ted,

> Don't we need a new stable release of CoinUtils (and perhaps others) first?

	Almost certainly.  That's why the final sentence about additional
coordination is there, to get everyone started thinking about this. I don't
want to lose momentum, and we need to keep this moving. If I can channel Robin
for a moment, ``We need to get this done before Puerto Rico.''

	There are several other projects (Symphony among them) that should
probably be paying attention, but are not quite so closely coupled. I'm hoping
these folks will recognise themselves and speak up.

							Lou