[Project-managers] Spam in the tickets -- again

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 13 11:22:23 EDT 2007

There is a plug-in that supports deleting either entire tickets or
individual changes to tickets:

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TicketDeletePlugin

I will ask Matt or Laci to install it, though this still requires manual
deletion. Googling "deleting SPAM from tickets in Trac," it seems this
is a common problem that should be addressed in future versions of Trac.
 If you can figure out what account posted the SPAM, perhaps you can
disable it. We have been talking about a more secure method of creating
user accounts. I'll put it on the agenda for the TLC meeting this afternoon.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs