[Project-managers] Spam in the tickets -- again

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Tue Mar 13 11:29:02 EDT 2007

I recently used a ticket system at San Diego Supercomputer Center, see link

http://www.sdsc.edu/us/consulting/ticket.html

at the bottom of the ticket form, there is a spam control that requires user enter a code,

Spam protection (enter the text  below):

It looks there is the way they tackle spam.

Yan