[Project-managers] Spam in the tickets -- again

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Mar 13 11:04:31 EDT 2007

Pierre,

	Sorry to hear it. Looks like someone has figured out how to write a bot
that will create a login?

	The last time this occurred was back in May 2006, before we had logins
in place.  Unfortunately, I don't think we ever figured out a way to delete the
change record.  Looking back at dylp tickets, there are still three spam tickets
sitting in the record (for LEDs, not so bad as what you've got).

	We really need to work out a way to clean out this stuff. Do any of our
Trac experts have an idea?

							Lou