[Coin-tlc] down load page (Re: [Project-managers] move to subversion)

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu May 25 14:57:33 EDT 2006

In the TODO page I mentioned that each project should include download
instructions (and gave an example). On the main download page we should direct
people to the main projects page to find those projects that are managed by
svn.

What should also happen is that http://projects.coin-or.org (the main projects
page, that for now only lists a couple of projects) should be modified and
have basic info on how to use the trac pages and svn, have a pointer to the
build process that will apply to many of the projects, etc. If noone else
volunteers to do this I'll do it in June. It's got to be done.

--Laci