down load page (Re: [Project-managers] move to subversion)

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed May 24 13:38:47 EDT 2006

On the download page:

     http://www.coin-or.org/download.html

There's no mention of getting code off of track -- even for existing
subversion projects like IPOPT.

What's happening there and who's doing it? (e.g., is someone going to
update the download page?)

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

ladanyi at watson.ibm.com
Sent by: project-managers-bounces at list.coin-or.org
05/23/2006 10:22 PM

Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca>
cc
project-managers at list.coin-or.org
Subject
Re: [Project-managers] move to subversion

Yes the www.coin-or.org/projects.html page remains (as it is fairly static
and
is basically just a list of the projects with links to them), but the FAQ
for
each project should move to the project homepage. And that's the general
rule:
project specific stuff should be moved, pages that describe overall info
should stay.

--Laci