[Osi] Usage of Osi with MS Visual Studio 2008

Aiko Vogelsang aikovogelsang at gmx.de
Wed Nov 10 08:14:20 EST 2010

Hello everybody,

I've a question on the usage of the Osi-project in MS Visual Studio 2008. I
downloaded the file "Osi-0.103.0.zip". In that file I opened "Osi.sln" in
the folder "../Osi/MSVisualStudio/v9". When I started to debug that project
I didn't get any warnings or failures. But Visual Studio asks for an
executable file for debugging. I don't know what I should type in there.
Could you give me a hint what to do here? What is my mistake or what did I
forget?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Aiko Vogelsang