[Osi] [Patch] loading gurobi library at runtime

Christophe-Marie Duquesne chm.duquesne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:37:12 EST 2010

> libltdl is platform-independent, so I guess my patch will work on
> every platform...

I realized what I said was not entirely true. Since the name of a
solver library may vary from one platform to another or even from one
library version to another, the patch can be improved, trying to call
"lt_dlopen()" on every possible names until one does not fail. But
apart from that, libltdl is portable and should work everywhere.

Any plan for integrating this patch? I am working on similar patches
for other solvers, so I would be glad if you let me know the problems
so that I can produce patches that you can integrate easily.