[Osi] Unit test failing on CYGWIN

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Mar 10 23:01:53 EDT 2009

Ted,

	Dylp and OsiDylp have been unchanged for months --- I've been sucked
right under by the day job.  Typically what happens is that changes elsewhere
(CoinUtils or the main OSI code base) break some subset of the OSIs.  Dylp is
particularly susceptible because it does extensive consistency checks.  Two
suggestions:

  * Take OsiDylp out of the build until I have time to figure out what's
    been broken.

  * Check that the failure is really an Osi build failure. Running nightlyBuild,
    I've been seeing intermittent server failures (one build will fail the svn
    update, the next will work just fine).

For what it's worth, the nightlyBuild on Solaris ran with no problems this
morning (around 05:00 PDT) using gcc 4.3.1.

							Lou