[Osi] Unit test failing on CYGWIN

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 10 08:31:34 EDT 2009

The Osi unit test is failing in trunk on CYGWIN with gcc 4.3.2. It's a
bit difficult to tell exactly why, though. There are a fairly large
number of errors reported in the output and some of them look quite
ominous. In the end, "make test" reports only one formal "error":

***Skipped Testing of OsiSolverInterface on Netlib problems***
***use -testOsiSolverInterface to run them.***
Tests completed with 1 errors.
make[2]: *** [test] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tralphs/CoinAll-trunk/build-gcc4/Osi/test'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tralphs/CoinAll-trunk/build-gcc4/DyLP'
make: *** [tests] Error 1

This makes it appear that DyLP in the culprit, but I don't actually
see any errors reported in the OsiDylp output. Can someone verify what
I am seeing? Has anyone picked through all the reported errors
recently to see which ones are really problems to be fixed? Clp seems
to have quite a few issues, for instance. I'm trying with the stable
version now.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor, Lehigh University (permanent)