[OS] OS trunk segfaults on Mac during tests?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Feb 8 23:33:18 EST 2015

Hi Tony,

Yes, I'm running builds at BatLab on OS X 7-10, but I haven't yet run unit
tests on all those platforms. I do have a Mac sitting right in front of me,
though, that I'd be happy to give you an account on if you want. I'll see
if I can reproduce the problem, but won't have time to debug for a few days.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs