[OS] OS trunk segfaults on Mac during tests?

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 8 23:06:32 EST 2015

Hi, this is a little tough for me to debug since I don't own a Mac myself,
but on Travis CI I am seeing builds of OS trunk are segfaulting during "TEST
7: Test parsing another OSiL file (testMatricesAndCones.osil)," at the step
"Write the OSInstance object to a temporary file (i.e., string)."

The script that I'm running is the following:
svn co --non-interactive --trust-server-cert
https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/OS/trunk OS-trunk
cd OS-trunk
for i in ASL Blas Lapack Metis Mumps; do cd ThirdParty/$i && ./get.$i && cd
../../; done
./configure
make -j3
make -j3 -C OS/test alltests

The output log is at
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/50010082/log.txt

Though since I don't have an interactive login to the test machine it's
tough to get a full backtrace. I'll try configuring with --enable-debug to
see if that gives any more useful output.

Ted, can you reproduce this? You sent me some info about batlab, but there
you're also doing non-interactive batch jobs, right? You can't exactly run
things interactively in a debugger there, can you?

-Tony