[OS] Problems - Making COIN-OS 2.3.2 on win32

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at berlin.de
Sat Feb 12 12:49:39 EST 2011

Wow, what a strange thing ...

c:\msys\bin is in search path ... In this path there is the msys find.exe located. But using which, I can see that the MS find.exe in c:\windows\system32 is used. Even in the the mysys /bin/ path the MS find.exe is executed. Only using ./find it is possible to execeute the msys find.

I am wondering whether this behavior depends on my configuration. If yes - it would be really embarrassing.

Mike