[OS] Problems - Making COIN-OS 2.3.2 on win32

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Sat Feb 12 13:32:45 EST 2011

Mike,

	For what it's worth, I have seen this behaviour in the distant past.
Far enough back that I'm afraid I can't point you to any details.  There are a
number of programs that have the potential to give problems:  find, sort, and
link come to mind.  From hazy memory, the order of directories in your search
path should be something like (Visual Studio stuff);(Msys stuff);(standard
Windows stuff) in order to do builds with cl/link.  Occasionally you may need to
do an explicit override.  Looks like you're building with GCC, so you don't have
to worry about the Visual Studio stuff.

	I guess this is the danger of using find to locate the individual
subdirectories under Cgl/src. Unfortunately, I don't see an AC_PROG_FIND macro
to locate a working find.

							Lou