[Os-project-managers] Equal or equivalent?

Jun Ma majxuh at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:50:42 EST 2011

We can talk about tomorrow.
For now,  I think the data structure should honor the binding. So Gus' two
example, would be different, even though they functionally mean the same.
Since functionally they are the same, the equality function should evaluate
to true by allowing both cases.

I am against Kipp's suggestion to change the schema so that
<initVariableValues>  is only present when numberOfVar is strictly positive.

Jun