[Os-project-managers] OSrL/OSoL paper

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Fri Dec 23 00:32:52 EST 2011

Hi Gus:

We had a weekly meeting with Jun where we discussed the possibility of
substantial changes to OSoL and OSrL based on making them more
encapsulation oriented. We came around to rejecting this idea and
sticking with the status quo. However, during this meeting I think you
took some notes about some key ideas that were going to go into the
paper along with your diagram. Do you still have these notes? If so
would you post to our list. I posted some notes I took during the
meeting about a summary example

http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/os-project-managers/2011-December/000245.html

I am worried that in that long discussion we had some substantive issues
to put in the paper and now that is lost.

Thanks

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.