[Ipopt] Issues with Pre-Compiled MATLAB Mex File for Windows with R2020a

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:38:09 EDT 2020

All,

I am trying to use the following pre-compiled Windows mex file with the latest version of MATLAB (R2020a):

https://github.com/ebertolazzi/mexIPOPT/tree/master/precompiled_mex <https://github.com/ebertolazzi/mexIPOPT/tree/master/precompiled_mex>

This mex file produces the following error on a Windows 64-bit machine:

Invalid MEX-file 'D:\Documents\PhD\GPOPS-II\nlp\ipopt\ipopt.mexw64': A dynamic link library (DLL)
initialization routine failed.

I am grateful if anyone might be able to help me to obtain a working pre-compiled mex file for Windows 64-bit.  Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Anil Rao

----
Anil V. Rao