[Ipopt] Examples of IPOPT without Hessian Matrix

Ramesh Kolluru rameshkolluru at icloud.com
Fri Apr 17 09:13:49 EDT 2020

Dear All

I am trying to work around IPOPT in fortran stable version. I could compile and run few examples where I could provide the function, gradients, constraints and their gradients along with the Hessian of Lagrangian.

 I wanted to know if IPOPT can be used with out providing the Hessian information as this belong to class of  quasi Newton methods. Can some one provide me an example of how to use IPOPT without Hessian information.

Regards