[Ipopt] Getting Accurate CPU Times from Ipopt

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 18 12:33:42 EST 2017

Ipopt uses some standard functions (getrusage()) to measure CPU time,
see IpUtils.cpp. I don't think that there is a more accurate measurement
of time than that. I don't know the mex interface, but unless it does
not just pass on the time measurement from Ipopt, there is little one
could improve, I believe.

http://www.gams.com/~stefan