[Ipopt] Getting Accurate CPU Times from Ipopt

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:41:19 EST 2017

I would like to know how to get the most accurate CPU time from Ipopt.  I am running a large set of jobs and I need the CPU time from each job. I am using the MATLAB mex files compiled by Enrico Bertolazzi for my runs.  I am finding that Ipopt does not seem to provide accurate CPU times using the CPU time output from the mex interface.  I am grateful if somebody might be able to help me get an accurate execution time.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anil

Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos.

Anil V. Rao, PhD
Gainesville, FL 32607
Tel: 352-672-1529 (cell)
Email:  anilvrao at gmail.com