[Ipopt] Bind F90 with C

Prateek Mittal ch12m1010 at iith.ac.in
Fri Feb 12 04:21:22 EST 2016

Hi ,

I am currently working on F90 using compaq visual fortran compiler. I want
to know two things, and it will be helpful if you can please help me out or
provide me any link for that

1. Is there any readily available f90 code of IPOPT ? If yes, Can you
please share it or provide me some source

2. If not, then Is there any source of IPOPT in C language, additionally Is
it possible to bind the f90 compaq visual fortran with C language.

​Please help me out I am unable to find out any open source to support my
querry​
​

​Regards
Prateek ​