[Ipopt] Ipopt: Insufficient memory

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 11 00:24:13 EST 2016

Hi,

Ipopt should not run out of memory on a problem with 12 variables, at
least on a normal PC.

You should check whether your evaluation callbacks have some memory
leaks, which would result in consuming more and more memory while Ipopt
is running.

I would think that increasing the value for limited_memory_max_history
would increase the need for memory, not decrease it.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan