[Ipopt] Bind F90 with C

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 12 07:01:55 EST 2016

Hi,

On 02/12/2016 10:21 AM, Prateek Mittal wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am currently working on F90 using compaq visual fortran compiler. I want
> to know two things, and it will be helpful if you can please help me out or
> provide me any link for that
>
> 1. Is there any readily available f90 code of IPOPT ? If yes, Can you
> please share it or provide me some source

Ipopt 2.3 had been written in Fortran77 and the source code is still
available: http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/ipopt-fortran.html
However, there is no development on and no support for this version.

> 2. If not, then Is there any source of IPOPT in C language, additionally Is
> it possible to bind the f90 compaq visual fortran with C language.

Current Ipopt is only available in C++, but it comes with C and a
Fortran77 interfaces.
I have no knowledge about peculiarities of Compaq Visual Fortran.

If you want pure Fortran, maybe have a look at FilterSD:
https://projects.coin-or.org/filterSD

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan