[Ipopt] Ipopt: Insufficient memory

Nithin Kurup nit.kurup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:48:22 EST 2016

Hi,

I am relatively new to optimization. I am currently using IPOPT for
biomechanical optimization. I am trying to optimize 12 variables or
parameters (as shown in the attached file) unfortunately after 300
iterations it exit with an error message as
Optimizer failed: Ipopt: Insufficient memory (status -102)

I understand its problem with memory, but have no idea how to solve this. I
tried to play around with the limitedMemoryHistory option (generally
increasing the value) but didn't succeed.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Nithin