[Ipopt] Manually loop the iteration

Ronald Choe ronaldchoe at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:43:43 EDT 2015

I am solving an optimization problem that can be broken down in multiple
smaller optimization problems, ie distributedly. Each smaller problem
can be solved individually, however, at each iteration step k, it needs
the values of the set of optimization variables of (some of) the other
optimization processes that are running in parallel. The problem is
formulated as such that each smaller problem should be able to be solved
using a NLP solver (without altering the actual solver algorithm).

I could supply a callback function at each iteration step where for
example the constraints are computed, however, I am not familiar with
the entire code and it consists of quite a number of files. So I was
wondering which files (and functions) I should zoom in to and narrow my
focus on.

Thanks!