[Ipopt] Manually loop the iteration

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 18 14:17:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

Ipopt/src/Algorithm/IpIpoptAlg.cpp has a function
IpoptAlgorithm::Optimize which implements the "main loop" of Ipopt.
You could start there.

But if you just need to wait for additional data before providing Ipopt
with a function value/gradient/hessian, the you could do this in the
TNLP-callbacks, I believe.

Stefan