[Ipopt] ipopt make test fails: missing MA27

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Sat Mar 30 04:49:58 EDT 2013

Joris,

The issue is because you're using an older version of Ipopt. The latest
all-in-one "HSL for Ipopt" coinhsl downloads don't work immediately with any
released version of Ipopt without a few extra steps (detailed in this file:
https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/BuildTools/ThirdParty/HSL/releases/1.3.3/INSTALL.HSL).
But rather than going through those steps, it's simplest to work with Ipopt
trunk (https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/trunk) for now, which should
just work if you put the coinhsl folder in that location.

-Tony