[Ipopt] Compiling ipopt with ma77

Mehmet Ersin YUMER meyumer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:08:08 EST 2013

Tony,

This was a good pointer. In fact I cleaned out those left out files, but I
still have another problem. Has someone experienced this before? Once
again, this is happening only in the case of ma77. other linear solvers
(ma27, ma57, mumps) do run and terminate normally.
IpOpt breaks with an error thrown from libdyld:

libdyld.dylib`misaligned_stack_error_entering_dyld_stub_binder:

0x7fff8defe8a5:  movdqa %xmm0, 64(%rsp)   <<<<  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code = 13,
address = 0x0)

0x7fff8defe8ab:  movdqa %xmm1, 80(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8b1:  movdqa %xmm2, 96(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8b7:  movdqa %xmm3, 112(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8bd:  movdqa %xmm4, 128(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8c6:  movdqa %xmm5, 144(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8cf:  movdqa %xmm6, 160(%rsp)

0x7fff8defe8d8:  movdqa %xmm7, 176(%rsp)

--
Mehmet Ersin Yumer