[Ipopt] Compiling ipopt with ma77

Mehmet Ersin YUMER meyumer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:20:29 EST 2013

Hi,

I solved this problem and am currently able to succesfully use ma77 with
ipopt-trunk. I am sending this email to the list so that it might help
others which might face the same problem with a 64-bit OS X. The problem is
related to strict stack requirements in libdyld.dylib. if you configure and
compile Ipopt and ThirdParty code with the following flags strictly for
64-bit, then libdyld will not complain:

from within $[ipopt_dir]:

mkdir build_x64
cd build_x64

../configure FFLAGS="-fexceptions -m64 -fbackslash" CFLAGS="-fno-common
-no-cpp-precomp -fexceptions -arch x86_64 -m64" CXXFLAGS="-fno-common
-no-cpp-precomp -fexceptions -arch x86_64 -m64"

make
make test
make install

--