[Ipopt] Suggestions for a quadratic programming solver?

Antonello Lobianco antonello at lobianco.org
Thu Feb 7 09:58:52 EST 2013

Hello.. I use normally ipopt but for a project I need a solver for a
Quadratic Problem (so I don't need to pass all the extra-information for
general nonlinear programming.. hessian, jacobian..)

For LP I use GLPK, but I am now lost on what to use for QP.. within the
COIN-OR projects I can see Clp, but from the manual I got that QP is not at
his core...
Then I found JOptimizer, but again I have no idea of the performances nor
how it will be easy to link a java program from a C++ program (I never used
Java)..

Any suggestions? I would prefer to find an open source fast QP solver
working on Linux/Win (MinGW).
 Thank you...

--
Antonello Lobianco