[Ipopt] A question about the usage of ipopt matlab win32 interface

马平川 chambertinofn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:18:30 EST 2013

Hi,
    Firstly, I'm sorry for bothering you with this mail. But if you could
solve my problems, I would appriciate you for your reply.
    I have a question about the usage of ipopt matlab win32 interface. If I
implement the callback routine for evaluating the Hessian Matrix, the
Hessian callback function will take as input the current value of the
variables *X*, the factor in front of the objective term *Sigma*, the
values of the constraint multipliers *Lambda*. But in the output struct *
Info*, there is only the field of *Lambda* without the field of *Sigma*. So
I wonder that how could I get the final value of the factor *Sigma* or the
proportional relationship between *Lambda* and *Sigma*.
    Thank you for your reading. Hoping your reply.
Regards
Neo Ma 马平川 | Graduate

T:+86-10-6278 2545 | E:chambertinofn at gmail.com
Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua Univ.
BLDG. 28# RM.312 Tsinghua Univ. Beijing 100084 P.R.CHINA