[Ipopt] MSVC 2010 compiling error

Alessandro Peloni a.peloni.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Thu Aug 29 10:48:14 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the ipopt proyect on MSVC2010 under Win7.
I have 6 projects on the solution:

 1.  hs071_cpp (startup project) (compilation fail)
 2.  IpoptAmplSolver ((compilation fail)
 3.  libCoinBlas (compilation ok)
 4.  libCoinHSL (compilation ok)
 5.  libCoinLapack (compilation ok)
 6.  libIpopt (compilation ok)
and an additional directory called libf2c.

When I compiled IpoptAmplSolver or hs071_cpp, I've got this:
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _disnan_ referenced in function _dpotf2_
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _iladlc_ referenced in function _dlarfb_
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _iladlr_ referenced in function _dlarfb_
The source code of these functions are in libCoinLapack.

Can you help me?

Regards,
Alessandro