[Ipopt] optimization problems with complementarity constraints

wei zjuzw at sohu.com
Tue Nov 13 16:25:31 EST 2012

Hello every member:    I've already used ipopt to solve nonlinear optimization problems through AMPL and MATLAB interface.And so far as I know,there exists an extension to ipopt called IPOPT-C that deals with complementarity constraints. It seems that only exsits Fortran version of IPOPT-C,can anyone give me more detailed information about IPOPT-C,such as how to download,how to use it with AMPL or MATLAB interface?    Hope for your reply sincerely.     Best Regards,Wei.